Dr Shane Oliver, Head of Investment Strategy and Chief Economist looks at the main questions investors commonly have regarding the investment outlook in a simple Q&A format..
The key points are as follows:
- Global recovery is on track. Vaccines are working.
- JobKeeper’s end won’t derail Australia’s recovery.
- Inflation could become an issue in the medium term.
- Shares are at risk of a correction but are supported by economic and earnings recovery.
- Australian house prices are booming again but expect measures to slow it down in the months ahead.